Are YOU STRUGGLING or FINDING IT HARD to get a Nanny or Au Pair Job?
Are YOU wondering why your NANNY/AU PAIR JOB APPLICATIONS are not getting any response?
Are you going for Nanny/Au Pair Job interviews and NOT GETTING THE JOB?
Working as a nanny is a special job in which applicants often undergo even more scrutiny from potential employers than they would in an office job. Our CHILD CARE JOB GUIDE workshop taught by a Child care professional with more than 15 years experience in the industry as an Au Pair, Crèche teacher & Nanny House Manager, TEACHES YOU the skills required to land a Child care Job.
What you’ll LEARN:
- JOB SEARCH by using tools and strategies to STAND OUT from other candidates applying for the same position.
- HOW TO GET BETTER JOB OFFERS by learning how to present your experience & qualifications to the Parent.
- HANDLING ANY INTERVIEW SETTING and challenging situations, and learn what to say at all interview stages.
- HOW TO MARKET YOURSELF TO PARENTS and ability to talk about your accomplishments & experience.
- HOW TO ACE A CHILD CARE JOB INTERVIEW.
For positions caring for infants or children, documented child care experience is often a requirement. An Infant/Child care or Nanny Training Certificate, or some coursework in either area, is a significant plus. The more qualifications and experience you have, the higher the salary offer.
Some parents will require applicants to have CPR or First aid training and certification.
- What is a Nanny/Child Care Worker?
- Getting experience working with children
- Different types of Nannies
- Nannies salaries
- Equipping yourself with short skills child care training
- How to market yourself
- Where to apply for jobs (websites and Facebook pages)
- Writing a Cover letter and C.V
- Social Media (Facebook or Linkedin)
- Setting up an Email/Gmail account
- Child Care Job Interview tips
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 125
- Assessments Yes
Child Care Job Tips
New Born and Infant Care.
- What is a Child Care Worker
- Qualities Needed to be a Child Care Worker (Nanny or Au Pair)
- The Different Types of Nannies and Salaries
- Equipping yourself with Child Care Short Skills
- How to Market yourself to Parents/Families
- Where to look for Child Care Job Offers/Openings/Adverts
- Social Media Posting and Etiquette
- Setting up an Email account
- Writing a Cover letter and CV
- Answering Phone, Text and Whatsapp Job Interviews
- Child Care Job Interview Tips
- Interview Questions and Answers
You have 1 month from the date of registration to complete the training. If you need more time please contact us by phone: 079 147 2549 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance during any part of your course, please feel free to contact us on 079 147 2549 or email: email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.