Whether you’re looking for your first childcare job or you’ve had many years’ experience, it’s always a great idea to keep up with the latest childcare, Au Pair and Nanny training courses and qualifications. In any childcare profession, training is essential for carrying out your duties safely, confidently and to a high standard. But – did you know that child care training is also great for enhancing your professional status, building up your CV and even demanding a higher salary?
Our respected nanny training has been developed by child care educators specialising in early child development and childhood education.
Our nanny training courses are intensive and practical. The nanny training course focuses on the 6 common core skills, communicating with children, young people, their parents and carers, child and young person development, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the child, supporting transitions, multi-agency working, sharing information, knowing your rights and responsibilities and professional development.
We believe that learning should be fun and informative which is why we have supplemented our online training with videos, additional resources, and diagrams. This training includes videos from industry experts.
The Course Structure covers:
- What items you will need to be a professional Nanny
- Understanding what a Nanny is and does
- How to: hold a baby / dress a baby / change a baby’s nappy / bath a baby / burp a baby /calm a baby / assess a baby’s wee and poop / bottle preparation , feeding a baby and sterilizing bottles/feeding utensils
- How to deal with a crying baby
- How to treat and deal with a toddler under different circumstances
- Understanding Nutrition for babies and toddlers
- Understanding baby and child safety in the home ( First Aid & CPR Essentials )
- Development Milestones
- Play and Learn for Cognitive Development
- Hygiene & Teething
- Toddlers tantrums and how to handle them
- Routines & Activities for toddlers
- How to do well in Nanny job interviews
- Dealing with parents
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an exam. To qualify for your official Nanny Certificate, you will need to have completed the theory class. The pass mark for the exam is 80%.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 76
- Assessments Yes
New Born and Baby Care (0 to 1 year)
New Born and Baby Care.
- What is a Nanny?
- New Born Care
- All you need to know about Baby Poo and Wee
- How to Change Nappies
- Preparing a Bath, Bathing & Dressing a Baby
- Preparing bottles for infant formula
- Calming a Crying Baby
- Baby Development
- Baby Safety
- Nutrition for Babies
- Baby Massage
- Child Care Test 1: Baby Care
Toddler and Child Care (1 year to 5 year Old)
Toddler and Children Care
Dealing and Communicating with Parents
Communicating with Parents
Basic First Aid and CPR
Basic Baby + Child First Aid and CPR
You have 1 month from the date of registration to complete the training. If you need more time please contact us by phone: 079 147 2549 or email: email@example.com.
If you need assistance during any part of your course, please feel free to contact us on 079 147 2549 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you.
Once you have completed the course you will receive a certificate of completion from Clementines Au Pair and Nanny Agency. You will be able to show this certificate to agencies and parents to demonstrate your knowledge of topics.